At CCS-Express GmbH, we combine in-depth transportation and logistics service expertise with extensive IT know-how, developing customized system solutions for companies in the automotive, network , semiconductor and medical industries. Because we know that it’s all down to performance, precision and pace in the high-tech sector.
CCS is one of the largest owner-operated logistics companies at Munich airport. We run fully automated warehouses across Europe, including strategic stock locations and bonded warehouses. Our mission is to keep our customers’ production lines and aftersales processes up and running smoothly, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a member of renowned industry associations such as IATA, WCA and IFA, we deliver end-to-end solutions that optimize your operations, costs and flexibility.
CCS started out in 1988 as a customs clearance service. Today, CCS stands for Complete Customer Solutions.
Milestones in the company’s history:
- 1988: CCS founded as a customs clearance service
- CCS builds agency network
- 1993: Company establishes its own courier service for national and international deliveries
- 1994: Warehouse and logistics service spectrum expands to include a 24/7 emergency service
- 1995: Frankfurt branch office opens
- 1998: Stuttgart branch office opens
- 2000: Cologne branch office opens
- 2001: Hamburg branch office opens (sea freight)
- 2006: German Federal Aviation Office (Luftfahrtbundesamt) awards “regulated agent” status (Reglementierter Beauftragter) to CCS in line with DE RAC 0065
- 2009: CCS receives “authorized economic operator (full)” (AEO-F) certification in line with ISO 9001:2008
- 2015 Targeting the eCommerce and Crodwfunding fulfillment business by setting up the Sendwich Logistic Systems